Cummins Mellor are recruiting experienced Assemblers to work for a successful lighting manufacturing client in Burnley, the company have been established since 1971 and remain at the forefront of the lighting industry.
This is a great opportunity for the right person as there is chance for progression, after just 12 weeks a permanent contract will be offered.
What's in it for you?
- Great working hours, Monday to Thursday: 8.20 am to 5.00pm, Friday: 8.20 am to 4.00 pm
- 1 hour break each day
- Weekly pay every Friday
- Close to public transport
- Great working environment
The role involves assembling lighting equipment so the ideal candidate will have assembling experience.
If you are interested in this role please apply by uploading your CV.
What happens next?
- We’ll take a look at your application
- We’ll review it in line with our client’s requirements and assess if you’re a match for the role
- We’ll call you for a chat about the position to learn a little more about you and your personal aspirations
If you’re looking for some more information then please give us a call.
Speak to Mia Gray
T: 01254 239363