A reputable company in the area, who host sports functions for in house Leisure events are looking for an experienced Supervisor to join their hospitality team.
Working hours are 24 per week to be worked mainly weekday evenings, weekends and any ad hoc functions. The hours will vary and increase when the season starts fully in September.
- Plan and distribute weekly Rota for bar and catering staff
- Ordering of food and Beverages etc
- Diary management of matchday and function bookings
- Cash Handling & Till Reconciliation
- Email communication
- Bar & Cellar Maintenance (line cleaning)
- Beer & wine orders and liase with Suppliers
- Set up of function room for events
- Menus and food ordering for matchdays and events
- Event reporting and feedback
- Ability to be proactive, work on their own and within a team
- Organised and adaptable to deal with a varied workload
- Good communication skills
- Good team player with self-motivation, and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Experience in hospitality is essential
What's in it for you?
- Holiday entitlement
- On site parking
- Become part of the dynamic and creative team
What happens next?
We’ll take a look at your application
We’ll review it in line with our client’s requirements and assess if you’re a match for the role
We’ll call you for a chat about the position to learn a little more about you and your personal aspirations
Not ready to apply?
If you’re looking for some more information then please give us a call.
Speak to Mia Gray
Industrial Recruitment Consultant
T: 01254 239363