Our client are a leading supplier of quality linens to the hospitality sector and have been established since 1897. They have an exciting opportunity for a driven and enthusiastic individual to join our sales team.
As Business Development Officer this role will include;
- Contacting customers to generate business by telephone.
- Following up on new business opportunities and organising meetings for our Sales representatives.
- Updating our system with the correct details (CRM)
- People skills: Must have excellent communication skills, be goal focused and well organised. A self-starter with at least two years-experience in a sales department. Should also be familiar with Word, Excel and Outlook.
- 23 days holiday a year (excluding bank holidays)
- Company Pension
- Competitive salary
- extra day’s holiday to celebrate their birthdays
Sales Office experience would be preferable but not essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate with plenty of opportunity for growth and career progression.
What happens next?
- We’ll take a look at your application
- We’ll review it in line with our client’s requirements and assess if you’re a match for the role
- We’ll call you for a chat about the position to learn a little more about you and your personal aspirations
- We’ll video call you or invite you to Cummins Mellor HQ to meet with our team and discuss the next steps in your career
Not ready to apply?
If you’re looking for some more information, then please give us a call
Speak to Amy Coates
T: 01254 239363