Our team is growing, and we want you to join us. You’ll play a key role in supporting managers with safer recruitment, ensuring we secure the very best talent, whilst also ensuring that we appoint safe and suitable people. Your eye for detail will help to maintain outstanding recruitment practices, and your creativity will ensure we are at the forefront of the latest practices and trends.
Your new role...
- You take a lead role on safer recruitment, ensuring managers are clear on all policy requirements and expectations. With clear and effective systems of work, which are regularly audited, compliance with our statutory responsibilities is easily demonstrated.
- Ensuring compliance with statutory employment and safeguarding legislation and guidance will be your first priority, all work will be actioned in accordance with approved systems of work, in a timely manner, and in accordance with approved naming conventions to make any internal or external inspections run smoothly and successfully.
- You find ways to continually enhance and enrich both the candidate and onboarding experience, to provide a positive and memorable experience as we welcome new colleagues to our College. You effectively oversee and support all aspects of the recruitment process from developing the job specification, to drafting the advert, supporting the selection process, and onboarding our new recruit.
- You contribute to maintaining our single central record with absolute accuracy and precision, undertaking regular audits to ensure compliance.
- You provide professional and impartial advice and support to managers at early stages of all HR processes (attendance management, conduct, performance management, flexible working etc). You will support the Senior Advisors with the provision of effective note taking support.
- You undertake or support ad hoc HR projects as required, as well as contributing to data analytics and report writing.
- Demonstrating clear, comprehensive, and effective records of all our safer recruitment practices. Our records will be of the highest standards and will showcase outstanding practices to ensure safe and suitable appointments.
- You provide effective and timely support to managers, developing and enhancing their knowledge of, and compliance with, all aspects of safer recruitment.
- Your interpersonal style is friendly, approachable, persuasive, and engaging, and your personality and style flows through your written work as effectively as when you speak with others.
- You have an eye for detail.
- You use your initiative effectively to secure positive results.
- You work hard and have effective strategies for maintaining high levels of resilience.
- You are passionate about supporting young people and securing safer recruitment appointments.
- You want to be part of a modern and ambitious team that has a growth mindset.
- You want to work with lovely colleagues who are passionate about what they do and who will always help and support each other.
- You want the opportunity to work in an amazing location in our countryside setting.
What's in it for you?
- 26 days holiday + bank holiday
- Hybrid working 3 days in office and 2 days at home
- Company sick pay
- Fantastic pension scheme
- Free carpark
- Onsite canteen
- No weekends
- Early finishes every Fridays!
Not ready to apply?
If you’re looking for some more information, then please give us a call
Speak to Mez Patel
T: 01254 239363