The role is about developing client relationships with a first contact resolution ethos, through provision of support and service to National Customers. The successful candidate will be driven by delivering a first class customer experience and will strive for customer service excellence at all times.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive basic salary
- Generous Pension scheme
- Long Service cash awards
- Discounts on many high street stores
- Social events
- Employee Forum Committee Company pension
- 33 days holiday with option to buy more
- A full time position - 37.5hours per week
As a Customer Service Account Manager your role will include;
- Initial client point of contact
- Delivering the day to day campaign activity to the agreed customer requirements
- Having an in-depth knowledge of the clients stock holding and understand its purpose including cost and selling prices
- Communicating interdepartmentally to manage stock holding, quality control and stock queries
- Carrying out stock adjustments
- Liaise with internal operations to ensure that order processing and invoicing is being carried out in a timely and efficient manner
- Updating with client opportunities or issues
- Producing client specific KPI reports
- Prepare and supply relevant client reporting, ensuring accurate and meaningful data is available in a professional and timely manner
- Preparation of monthly client invoicing for all services provided
The ideal Customer Service Account Manager must;
- Be able to prioritise effectively and manage own time constraints
- Be accurate & show attention to detail
- Have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft packages Word, Excel and Outlook and with very good communication skills
- Have previous experienced in a customer service/administration led role
- Strong customer focus and a commitment to delivering excellent customer service
- Resourceful, proactive and enthusiastic
What happens next?
- We’ll take a look at your application
- We’ll call you for a chat about the position to learn a little more about you and your personal aspirations
- We’ll video call you or invite you to Cummins Mellor HQ to meet with our team and discuss the next steps in your career
- We’ll review it in line with our client’s requirements and assess if you’re a match for the role
Not ready to apply?
If you’re looking for some more information then please give us a call.
Speak to Amy Hutcheson
T: 01254 239363