A self-motivated and well-spoken Customer Service Administrator to join our clients service team. A meticulous, detail-oriented Administrator to evaluate the needs of our clients customers.
To be successful as a Customer Service Administrator you should be able to build instant rapport with the service team and our customers. Meeting customers’ expectations and KPI’s is essential.
Key responsibilities include identifying and meeting customer needs within their allotted geographic area, maintaining good customer relationships, liaising with the team of service engineers and planning their diary in line with customer expectations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering the customer care calls.
- Processing orders for customers.
- Communicating with customers, at all levels.
- Handle customers in a professional manner.
- Deal with customer queries.
- Work with other departments.
- Understanding customers' needs with respect to service deliverables.
- Providing telephone assistance to customers.
- Answering potential customers' questions and sending additional information via mail or other routes.
- Keeping up with service information and updates.
- Maintaining a database of current customers using Sage 200.
- Proficiency in using service software, preferably Sage 200 or Microsoft Dynamics.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Professional at all times.
- Passionate about the Service Delivery
- Customer Focused
- Possess first-class time management capability
- Have first-rate interpersonal skills
- Be able to network and negotiate
- Very collaborative, both with the customer and internal within the organisation.
- Previous experience in a service co-ordination role essential.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent phone skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent time keeping and punctuality
- Free car parking
- Flexible working
- Company pension
- 25 days annual leave
Monday - Thursday - 09:00-17:00
Friday - 08:00 - 16:00
What happens next?
- We’ll take a look at your application
- We’ll review it in line with our client’s requirements and assess if you’re a match for the role
- We’ll call you for a chat about the position to learn a little more about you and your personal aspirations
- We’ll video call you or invite you to Cummins Mellor HQ to meet with our team and discuss the next steps in your career
Not ready to apply?
If you’re looking for some more information, then please give us a call
Speak to Amy Coates
T: 01254 239363