We are a market leading, family run wholesaler/manufacturer supplying specialist retailers, contractors and interior designers with window furnishing products, both off the shelf and made to measure. Our business has grown year on year, we have a passion to continue growing the business and re-invest profits into refreshing our product range and improving infrastructure.
This Customer Service Support role within the Internal Sales Department consists of handling all Carrier Delivery related issues:
- Issuing replacement goods where necessary.
- Issuing & Tracking of Carrier Claims for lost / damaged parcels.
- Raising associated Customer Credit notes to resolve carrier issues.
- Raising Carrier Collections
- Tracking non delivery of parcels via online systems or dealing directly with nominated Carrier.
- Raising necessary paperwork / invoices for Export orders. (Previous experience of Export orders would be an advantage).
- Excellent Organisational Skills
- Friendly and confident manner
- Computer literate
- Desire for excellent customer service with a “can do” attitude.
- Flexible approach
What's in it for you...
- Company pension
- Health benefits
- Full in house training
- Ride to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Monday to Friday
- 25 days holiday, plus up to 3 additional days per year awarded quarterly for 100% attendance
What happens next?
- We’ll take a look at your application
- We’ll review it in line with our client’s requirements and assess if you’re a match for the role
- We’ll call you for a chat about the position to learn a little more about you and your personal aspirations
- We’ll video call you or invite you to Cummins Mellor HQ to meet with our team and discuss the next steps in your career
Not ready to apply?
If you’re looking for some more information, then please give us a call on 01254 239363.
Speak to Mez Patel
T: 01254 239363
You cannot apply as you are currently logged into the Recruiter Portal.