Our client has been established for over 40 years and is one of the UK’s largest Premier Motability Partners. As a leading brand of mobility access they specialise in the design, manufacture, and installation of mobility products in vehicles, to assist with user independence.
The head office is located in Accrington, Lancashire, from where they operate a nationwide service with over 100 trained partner companies. We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Support Administrator to join their growing team. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to grow with the company and receive many benefits including a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, private healthcare, etc.
We are looking for an Customer Support Administrator who has excellent customer service skills with the ability to problem solve in a fast-paced reactive environment.
Your new role...
· Communicate with customers over the phone, via email and face to face as the companies first point of contact
· Generate quotes, sales orders and invoices
· Create purchase orders and place orders with suppliers
· Update CRM systems with customer details and orders
· Diary management and planning
· Management of social media accounts
· General administrative duties
· Support management
· Have strong customer service skills, with the ability to build long term relationships with colleagues and customers
· Have excellent administration skills with high attention to detail
· Be organised and self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Be computer literate with a working knowledge of the Microsoft package and Sage 50 Accounts
. Experience of the Motability industry would be an advantage, but full training will be provided.
What's in it for you?
. Competitive holidays
. Company pension scheme
. Early finish every Friday at 4pm
. Full training
. Working for a company where you’ll feel fully involved and valued
What happens next?
- We’ll take a look at your application
- We’ll review it in line with our client’s requirements and assess if you’re a match for the role
- We’ll call you for a chat about the position to learn a little more about you and your personal aspirations
- We’ll video call you or invite you to Cummins Mellor HQ to meet with our team and discuss the next steps in your career
Not ready to apply?
If you’re looking for some more information, then please give us a call
Speak to Mez Patel
T: 01254 239363