Due to continued growth, our client is looking for you to grow their busy team, bringing a new perspective to their digital marketing. You will provide a broad range of support to the internal teams, allowing you to develop and grow your experience of digital marketing, whilst working on exciting projects across our business.
Your new role will include…
- Updating, editing and uploading approved content including news, blogs, video, podcasts and infographics onto the company website and digital platforms
- Effective use of online platforms to support marketing campaigns and provide detailed analytics for lead generation
- Scheduling planned social media content across accounts
- Creating infographics and digital assets to assist the teams in their own social media activity
- Providing support/producing digital-led presentations and materials for pitches, seminars, webinars
- Arranging all marketing photography requirements
- Producing and editing videos and podcasts
- Maintaining library of digital assets
- Helping generate ideas and co-ordinate content
- Keeping up to date with and identifying industry trends to inform the company of future digital marketing plans
- An in-depth knowledge of digital marketing techniques
- A knowledge of CRM systems (experience with HubSpot would be useful) and online analytics
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and ability to write/edit interesting content
- Understanding of use of social media in a business setting – familiarity with social media scheduling tools such as Hootsuite would be useful
- A degree in marketing, digital or other related field and/or experience of working within a digital marketing role
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays per annum
- Life Assurance of x2 annual salary (facility to increase at employees own cost)
- Pension scheme
- Voluntary Cash Plan Scheme – to assist with dental & optical bills
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Continued development and learning opportunities including sponsorship and study leave options
- Regular appraisals & bi-annual companywide social functions
If you are looking to kick-start your digital marketing career or are you an enthusiastic digital marketing assistant ready for a new challenge then apply today…
What happens next?
- We’ll take a look at your application
- We’ll review it in line with our client’s requirements and assess if you’re a match for the role
- We’ll call you for a chat about the position to learn a little more about you and your personal aspirations
- We’ll video call you or invite you to Cummins Mellor HQ to meet with our team and discuss the next steps in your career
Not ready to apply?
If you’re looking for some more information then please give us a call.
Speak to Sara Howard
T: 01254 239363