An exciting Executive Assistant role – to assist and support the Board and working groups with the general operational coordination of the business.
You will be acting as a conduit to ensure the on boarding process for new staff runs as smoothly and as efficiently as possible. Additionally you will be responsible for scheduling the operations board and executive board meetings, ensuring that accurate minutes are recorded and that the associated action points are followed up and actioned.
Role & Responsibilities
- Compile information from various sectors of the business to prepare KPIs and board reports for the residential / commercial operations boards and executive board meetings.
- Arranging board meetings, attending virtually or in person to take minutes and ensure actions are followed up and closed.
- Integrate and support the Learning and Development team.
- Support staff with general HR processes, prepare and process the new staff requisition forms and ensure new staff are on-boarded smoothly in agreed timescale
- Support the pitch team in creating approved branded documentation and pitch submissions.
- Support with the communication of whole business information. Act as an administrator for the company communication platform / extranet
- Organise corporate travel arrangements and prepare itineraries and travel packs where necessary.
- Organise annual events and conferences.
- Provide a general PA function for the Managing Director and Operations Director.
- Support with other general administrative tasks as required by the Managing Director and Operations Director
Professional experience and personal skills profile
- Excellent level of IT literacy with previous experience of writing pitch documentation
- An outstanding communicator, self-starter and organiser with the ability to manage multiple tasks at once.
- Personality and flair to communicate with others in a professional and helpful manner at all levels in a variety of communication methods.
- Enjoys administrative and organisation tasks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to create professional marketing submissions.
- Has a keen eye for detail and able to work to demanding deadlines.
- At least two years’ experience in a similar role working with similar level individuals.
What’s in it for you
- Salary circa £30-35,000
- Competitive holidays
- Working from home role, with some travel involved
- Working for a company where you’ll feel fully involved and valued
- Ongoing training, career development opportunities and a clear succession plan.
What happens next?
- We’ll take a look at your application
- We’ll call you for a chat about the position to learn a little more about you and your personal aspirations
- We’ll video call you or invite you to Cummins Mellor HQ to meet with our team and discuss the next steps in your career
- We’ll review it in line with our client’s requirements and assess if you’re a match for the role
Not ready to apply?
If you’re looking for some more information then please give us a call.
Speak to Amy Hutcheson
T: 01254 239363