My client are seeking to employ an enthusiastic, self-driven International Area Sales Manager who will be responsible to the General Manager / Sales Director. The aim of this role to grow your career with the company and develop into a Velvet Specialist and business partner for our customers.
What's in it for you...
- Market related salary
- Bonus scheme based on budget realisation
- 33 days annual leave entitlement including bank holidays
- Company car, laptop, mobile phone
- Pension scheme
- Group Life Assurance scheme
- Internal training, in product knowledge and composition, market knowledge, customer needs and trends, to be given by the Sales Director.
- Develop and monitor existing and new customers.
- Collect market and competition information for the areas you are responsible for and provide input for product development.
- Identify and analyse new developments in various market segments and assessing opportunities for the company.
- Responsible for drawing up own annual travel plan and customer visits.
- Participation in International fairs.
- Responsible for the preparation of the annual sales budget and achieving sales targets by value, volume, and gross margin for designated areas under your remit.
- Provide quotations for customers using company pricing policies and procedure.
- Management of the company’s independent agents in other countries.
- Working closely with the Sales Executive and Sales office employees.
- The successful candidate will have a higher level of education and have a high level of innovation and vision.
- Dynamic and Pragmatic in their approach and can be both “farmer” and “hunter” in sales.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word and the use of the English language. Knowledge of other languages will be advantageous but not a necessity.
- Be a solid discussion partner at executive, creative as well as Board level.
- Be able to demonstrate commercial experience on a B2B international level, preferably from, but not limited to, a production company.
- A substantial interest in interior design.
- Willingness to travel a minimum of 50% of working time.
- Living in the vicinity of Burnley (approx. 40 miles one way) or the willingness to move closer
Not ready to apply?
If you’re looking for some more information, then please give us a call
Speak to Mez Patel
T: 01254 239363
You cannot apply as you are currently logged into the Recruiter Portal.