This is a great opportunity to join an established business as their growth continues to gather momentum. Reporting to the HR & Facilities Manager, the Facilities Administrator will be responsible for supporting the offices, facilities and general administration of the business and to provide direct support to the HR & Facilities Manager.
Your new role...
- Processing of incoming and outgoing mail for the company
- Provide first point of contact for customers and third parties either attending the offices or by phone
- Organise, co-ordinate and facilitate all meeting rooms within the company and support all teams in their requirements
- Control, organise, order and maintain all stationery for the company, including consumables, printed and marketing materials
- Control and organise the Health & Safety requirements of the business in relation to, but not limited to, fire drills, alarm tests, fire equipment, first aid, ensuring the company H&S policy is adhered to
- Control and administer the contracts held with third parties and contractors in relation to the office premises and make arrangements as required
- Organise, coordinate and support company events (including training, social, meetings) including venue bookings, accommodation, travel etc
- Provide administration support as directed to the HR & Facilities Manager
- Provide agreed and ad hoc general administration to all departments within the business as directed
- Organised with flexible approach to working
- Adaptable to deal with a varied workload
- Ability to work with all levels of staff within the organisation
- Ability to be proactive and work on their own to achieve the goals set
- Good communication skills
- Professionalism and demonstrate high integrity at all times
- Good team player with self-motivation, and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Minimum 2 years working in an administration role within a busy office environment
What's in it for you?
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- A Monday to Friday working pattern
- Flexibility around hours (which are subject to business needs) and the ability to work at home one day a week. Part time will also be considered.
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Income Protection
- Company pension
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Healthcare Cashplan
- Life Cover
- A purpose built office with ample free parking just off the M65
What happens next?
- We’ll take a look at your application
- We’ll review it in line with our client’s requirements and assess if you’re a match for the role
- We’ll call you for a chat about the position to learn a little more about you and your personal aspirations
- We’ll video call you or invite you to Cummins Mellor HQ to meet with our team and discuss the next steps in your career
If you’re looking for some more information then please give us a call on 01254 239363.