Cummins Mellor are recruiting a CNC Machine Setter to join one of the worlds leading motor and gearmotor manufacturers in Blackburn, the company have been established since 1964 and have constantly grown since.
The company deals with clients as far afield as North America, Australia and Japan. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person as the company is well known and genuine progression is available to staff.
What's in it for you?
- Hours are Monday - Thursday 7:45 till 16:45 with an early finish Friday at 11:45
- £10ph to start
- Weekly pay every Friday so you can start earning straight away!
- Immediate starts available
- Training involved
- Pension scheme
- Secure permanent position after just 3 months
- Close to public transport
- 28 days holiday
- Reputable company to work for
- Refer a friend
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Assembling experience
- Eager to progress
- Soldering experience (not essential)
- Great communication skills
- Able to work with small parts
If you are interested in this role please apply by uploading your CV.
What happens next?
- We’ll take a look at your application
- We’ll review it in line with our client’s requirements and assess if you’re a match for the role
- We’ll call you for a chat about the position to learn a little more about you and your personal aspirations
Not ready to apply?
If you’re looking for some more information then please give us a call.
Speak to Mia Gray
T: 01254 239363