An exciting opportunity as arisen to work in professional services business in Preston.
You will play a pivotal role in supporting the Marketing team on a wide range of activities and be a key player with assisting on delivering an effective annual events plan, in line with our client’s marketing strategy. The role is covering maternity leave and will be on a fixed term contract for 12 months.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays per annum
- Life Assurance of x2 annual salary (facility to increase at employees own cost)
- Pension scheme
- Voluntary Cash Plan Scheme – to assist with dental & optical bills
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Continued development and learning opportunities including sponsorship and study leave options
- Regular appraisals & bi-annual companywide social functions
Your new role will include…
- Supporting the marketing team in a range of initiatives to actively promote the company brand across the region
- Undertaking administrative duties to support the growing digital events schedule as well as live events, including handling the invitation and promotional process
- Supporting the marketing and business development activities through maintenance of marketing data including research of event attendees, post-event data capture and ongoing updates to marketing data
- Document production including maintenance of up-to-date templates for marketing and presentation materials as and when required
- Maintaining merchandise stock
- Booking of day to day business development events for individuals across the company
- Assisting the team and wider company as and when required with administrative duties
- Outstanding organisational skills with attention to detail and the ability to multitask in a busy environment
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Confident in working with partners and senior managers within the firm and with external clients
- Excellent IT skills with good understanding of current Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel and willingness to learn new systems
- Enthusiastic, motivated and results driven
- Client centric in approach
- Excellent, confident telephone manner
- Some events, marketing or personal assistant experience (desirable)
- An understanding of the use of social media in a marketing context (desirable)
If you are enthusiastic, motivated and results driven looking for an exciting challenge then we want to hear from you…
What happens next?
- We’ll take a look at your application
- We’ll review it in line with our client’s requirements and assess if you’re a match for the role
- We’ll call you for a chat about the position to learn a little more about you and your personal aspirations
- We’ll video call you or invite you to Cummins Mellor HQ to meet with our team and discuss the next steps in your career
Not ready to apply?
If you’re looking for some more information then please give us a call.
Speak to Sara Howard
Temporary Recruitment Consultant
T: 01254 239363