This fast-growing company in the finance sector are looking for someone to join their team to provide business support, credit compliance and general administration to the wider business. They truly value that every team member is vital to success.
Working closely with colleagues in Operations, Sales and Credit & Risk departments, you will oversee the New Business proposal and documentation process.
Your new role...
- Responsible for the processing of all New Business proposals received from Brokers and the Internal Sales teams
- To liaise with Brokers, Internal and External Sales teams via the phone and e-mail, requesting supporting information and or advising of any missing information
- Managing the workflow of proposals - ensuring any pending items and outstanding tasks are followed up
- To support the credit team, completing any tasks as and when required, mainly but not limited to completing credit searches for both corporate and individuals and obtaining any other supporting information
- Responsible for completing funding documents in line with credit sanctions and customer requirements
- Assist Brokers to complete funding documents
- To manage all pre and post credit deal amendments, managing through to acceptance
- To maintain contact with Brokers and the sales team, providing updates throughout the proposal to documentation process via email/telephone – ensuring all updates are tracked and visible in the main system
- To build and develop positive working relationships with all our Brokers
- To undertake any other duties as specified from time to time in accordance with the Company business requirements
- Strong understanding and track record of having excellent attention to detail
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and managing multiple priorities
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Being comfortable to challenge the how, what and why
- Passionate about Customer Service and the service you offer
- A ‘Can Do’ positive attitude at all times
- Team player – to be passionate about working towards the common goal
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- A friendly and welcoming work environment where you’ll feel fully involved and valued
- Continuous training and development opportunities
- 33 days holiday
- Death in service & competitive pension
- Social events
- Full time position (Monday – Friday), easy access to all major motorway routes
If you feel you have the skills and attitude required for this role and wish to work with a forward thinking company to achieve great things then apply today.
What happens next?
- We’ll take a look at your application
- We’ll review it in line with our client’s requirements and assess if you’re a match for the role
- We’ll call you for a chat about the position to learn a little more about you and your personal aspirations
- We’ll video call you or invite you to Cummins Mellor HQ to meet with our team and discuss the next steps in your career
Not ready to apply?
If you’re looking for some more information then please give us a call.
Speak to Amy Hutcheson
T: 01254 239363