My client are looking for people to come and join the growing Asset Finance Operations team at our purpose-built office in Blackburn, Lancashire. This is a great opportunity to join an established business as our growth continues to gather momentum. You will have at least one year’s administration experience, a keen eye for detail and a passion for delivering fantastic customer service. In return we’ll train and develop you in the Asset Finance industry supporting SME growth in the UK.
Your new role...
- Responsibility for completing funding documents in line with credit sanctions and customer requirements.
- Assisting Brokers to complete funding documents.
- Managing all pre and post credit deal amendments, through to acceptance.
- Maintaining contact with Brokers and the sales team, providing updates throughout the proposal to documentation process via e-mail/telephone – ensuring all updates are tracked and visible in the main system.
- Manging our supplier approval process, reviewing and grading our suppliers
- Building and developing positive working relationships with all our Brokers.
- At least one year's worth of administrative experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and managing multiple priorities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Being comfortable to challenge the how, what and why. Or asking questions when you don’t understand
- Passionate about Customer Service
- A ‘Can Do’ positive attitude at all times
What's in it for you?
- Starting salary - £21,000
- 25 days plus 8 bank holidays
- Company Pension Scheme (after 3 months probation)
- Income Protection
- Life Cover
- Employee Benefit Discount Scheme including an element of Healthcare Cash Plan
- Free Carparking
- Work from home for up to 1 day a week, this is though following full training and in line with business needs
Not ready to apply?
If you’re looking for some more information, then please give us a call.
Speak to Mez Patel
T: 01254 239363