This is a great opportunity to join an established business as the growth continues to gather momentum in a leadership role. You must have at least two years management experience, ideally in an Asset Finance division or similar finance/banking background. This role will be able to demonstrate experience of managing and developing multi-disciplinary teams, developing service level metrics whilst building relationships with internal stakeholders and external customers.
Does this sound like you? If so, read on...
- At least two years’ experience in team management ideally in an Asset Finance division or similar finance/banking background.
- Experience of change project delivery, ideally experience of system change and operational system development
- A demonstrable portfolio of delivery in operational and team development
- A willingness to get your hands dirty, get involved in the daily challenges of the role and understand the challenges and opportunities for your team at a practical level
- The ability to motivate and lead a team using your experience and knowledge to deliver meaningful solutions and practical strategies
- The proven ability to lead in a fast changing, fast paced environment. A level-headed approach when things do not go to plan or need to change quickly
- Strong attention to detail and a practical approach to rectify service gaps
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and managing multiple priorities.
- Excellent communication skills and relationship development. Acceptance that this is a highly visible role in a growing business
- Being comfortable to challenge the accepted way of doing things, but also being ready to build and deliver the change you are suggesting
- Passionate about Customer Service, passionate about
- Managing the entire New Business process to agreed service levels and quality metrics. You will also consider if these measures are appropriate in the face of changing economic conditions and customer needs
- Building strong peer relationships with appropriate up and downstream feedback and support
- Day to day people management of a diverse team at different stages of development and experience
- Development of a newly formed team, identification of training needs and support to deliver them
- Actively searching for service development opportunities to improve the customer journey. Setting our clear delivery plans and results of positive impacts
- Supporting the Head of Operations with timely data around business volume and quality. Flagging up issues on the horizon that are likely to impact either and working to build contingencies
- Considering service impacts/improvements that may not necessarily improve New Business but positively impacts the customer journey down stream
- To ensure the smooth delivery and cut over of the new operating platform project in 2023 and service enhancement opportunities beyond this
What they can offer
- Starting salary – from £37,500 (this is subject to skills and experience)
- Holidays: 28 days plus 8 bank holidays
- Company Pension Scheme (after 3 months probation)
- Income Protection
- Life Cover
- Employee Benefit Discount Scheme including an element of Healthcare Cash Plan
- Private Medical Cover
- Free carparking
- Role is office based at the offices in Blackburn, but within the company agile working policy, this role does have the ability to work from home for up to 2 day a week, this is though following full training (minimum after probationary period) and in line with business needs
What happens next?
- We’ll take a look at your application
- We’ll review it in line with our client’s requirements and assess if you’re a match for the role
- We’ll call you for a chat about the position to learn a little more about you and your personal aspirations
- We’ll video call you or invite you to Cummins Mellor HQ to meet with our team and discuss the next steps in your career
Not ready to apply?
If you’re looking for some more information, then please give us a call on 01254 239 363.