This is a great opportunity to join an established business as their growth continues to gather momentum. They are looking for people with business administration experience, a keen eye for detail and a passion for delivering fantastic customer service. In return they will train and develop you in their specialised sector with a real chance to develop a career.
Working closely with colleagues in Operations, Sales and Credit & Risk departments, you will oversee the new business proposal and documentation process, to ensure any missing fields or issues are resolved.
Your new role...
- Working within the New Business team, preparing agreements for credit assessment
- Prioritising priorities as queries on existing transactions and new applications are received
- To be the initial point of contact and deal appropriately with all incoming calls from customers, brokers, agents, and suppliers/third parties in relation to queries involving proposals
- Taking personal responsibility for the progression of new business applications into credit, identifying and solving obvious missing details
- Direct support for other administration teams within the company when required
- Some business administration experience
- Comfortable speaking to customers
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and managing multiple priorities
- Being comfortable to challenge the how, what and why. Or asking questions when you don’t understand
- Passionate about Customer Service and the companies offering
- A ‘Can Do’ positive attitude at all times
What's in it for you?
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- A Monday to Friday working pattern
- Flexibility around hours (which are subject to business needs) and the ability to work at home one day a week. Part time may be considered
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Income Protection
- Company pension
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Healthcare Cashplan
- Life Cover
- Training and development with industry accredited qualifications
- A purpose built office with ample free parking just off the M65
If you feel you have the skills and attitude required for this role and wish to work with a forward thinking company to achieve great things then apply today.
What happens next?
- We’ll take a look at your application
- We’ll review it in line with our client’s requirements and assess if you’re a match for the role
- We’ll call you for a chat about the position to learn a little more about you and your personal aspirations
- We’ll video call you or invite you to Cummins Mellor HQ to meet with our team and discuss the next steps in your career
Not ready to apply?
If you’re looking for some more information then please give us a call on 01254 239363.