My client are looking for people to come and join the growing Asset Finance Operations team at our purpose-built office in Blackburn, Lancashire. This is a great opportunity to join an established business as our growth continues to gather momentum. We’re looking for people with business administration experience, a keen eye for detail and a passion for delivering fantastic customer service.
In return we’ll train and develop you in the Asset Finance industry supporting SME growth in the UK with a real chance to develop a career. You can expect a competitive starting level salary (depending on your experience), which will increase as you develop with us. There’s also an annual discretionary bonus scheme, flexible working arrangements and other great benefits listed below.
- Working within the New Business team, preparing agreements for credit assessment.
- Prioritising priorities as queries on existing transactions and new applications are received.
- To be the initial point of contact & deal appropriately with all incoming calls from customers, brokers, agents, and suppliers/third parties in relation to queries involving proposals.
- Taking personal responsibility for the progression of new business applications into credit, identifying and solving obvious missing details.
- Direct support for other administration teams when required.
- Some business administration experience.
- Comfortable speaking to customers.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and managing multiple priorities.
- Being comfortable to challenge the how, what and why or asking questions when you don’t understand.
- Passionate about Customer Service.
- A ‘Can Do’ positive attitude at all times.
What's in it for you?
- 25 days plus 8 bank holidays
- Company pension Scheme (after 3 months probation)
- Income protection
- Life cover
- Employee benefit discount scheme including an element of healthcare cash plan
- Free carparking
- Agile working up to 1 day a week once full training is completed
Not ready to apply?
If you’re looking for some more information, then please give us a call.
Speak to Mez Patel
T: 01254 239363