A rapidly growing finance business are looking to grow their Blackburn team with an experienced people trainers and recruiter to help them find and retain our team. From a team of over 100 people they currently have around 25 people within the Operations which they expect to grow quickly over the coming years.
To assist in the ongoing recruitment process within the Operations function, you will need to foster excellent relationships with their panel of recruitment consultants. You will also need to clearly define the technical abilities required and outline the right cultural fit for the roles. You will need you to review CV’s and select the candidates for interview where there will need to be a delicate balance of selling the companies story, our benefits and strategy whilst ensuring the skills or potential are what they are looking for. Post selection, the successful candidate will be required to receive a comprehensive induction from first day introductions to technical operation in the role. In addition, you would be responsible for creating a monthly programme of training and development so our team can plot their own progression and career path, incorporating both internal and external training. This will be coupled with up and down stream feedback sessions with stakeholders to look at possible gaps, issues or training requirements.
Does this sound like you? If so, read on!
- Experience of producing and delivering internal training, along with assessing and developing people
- Target setting in terms of development milestones and identification when we’re falling short of expectation, with the ability to continue to perform well under pressure
- Experience of recruitment, interview and selection
- Comfortable developing relationships with a panel of recruitment consultants
- Capable of managing stakeholder relationships to manage progress with outstanding communication, presentation, interpersonal and documentation skills
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and managing multiple priorities with a high degree of initiative often working unsupervised
- Being comfortable to challenge the how, what and why with the ability to think outside of the box or offer positive solutions to problems. Or asking questions when you don’t understand
- Passionate about Customer Service.
- A ‘Can Do’ positive attitude at all times, delivered in a personable but confident professional style.
- Able to embrace
What they can offer?
- Starting salary – from £37,500 (this is subject to skills and experience)
- Holidays: 28 days plus 8 bank holidays
- Company Pension Scheme (after 3 months probation)
- Income Protection
- Life Cover
- Employee Benefit Discount Scheme including an element of Healthcare Cash Plan
- Private Medical Cover
- Free carparking
- Role is office based at our offices in Blackburn, but within our company agile working policy, this role does have the ability to work from home for up to 2 day a week, this is though following full training (minimum after probationary period) and in line with business needs.
What happens next?
- We’ll take a look at your application
- We’ll review it in line with our client’s requirements and assess if you’re a match for the role
- We’ll call you for a chat about the position to learn a little more about you and your personal aspirations
- We’ll video call you or invite you to Cummins Mellor HQ to meet with our team and discuss the next steps in your career
Not ready to apply?
If you’re looking for some more information, then please give us a call on 01254 239 363.