We are a new business and are looking for dynamic, innovative, talented individuals who are looking to take their own careers into new levels. We are an opportunity driven enterprise thus are there seeking like minded people to join us on our journey. We have an attractive salary, range of employee benefits with some of the UKs best companies, and we also offer a commitment to help develop our staff into the best versions of themselves
To ensure that services are delivered in line with SLAs, with maximum efficiency and effectiveness, ensuring that quality standards are at the forefront of service delivery. To take ownership of client retention and development whilst ensuring that service standards are not impacted during the company’s periods of growth. Producing relevant and accurate MI to enable the organic growth of the business throughout the United Kingdom and abroad.
The job role...
- Oversee the onboarding of clients for relevant services, including payroll, pensions and employee benefits.
- Ensure an exceptional customer onboarding experience and outstanding overall service.
- Implement quality standards across all aspects of operations.
- Launch and foster innovation strategies inclusive of regulation and continuous improvement.
- Oversee all aspects of day-to-day management of the operations teams.* Lead the Operations Managers and Team Leaders to effectively drive quality and hit defined KPIs.
- Lead on accurate performance and metrics reporting for your area.
- Review and adjust business activities to increase speed and efficiency.
- Identify opportunities for cost savings across operations
- Innovate with the aim of improving client satisfaction, retention and business growth
- Run operations day-to-day
- Increase cross business unit collaboration and drive the sharing of operational best practices across all business units and related functions
- Encourage energy saving measures and reductions of waste
- Be a champion of the Organisation’s Mission and Values and Lead by example
- Take a hands on approach to service delivery and client satisfaction
- Manage, support, and assist skilled professionals across a multiple disciplines
- Develop and oversee business growth throughout the UK
In hand with the HR:
- Drive employee engagement using effective communications, recognition programs, an open door policy, and timely feedback and follow through.
- Gain commitment, alignment and engagement with the business mission, vision and values. Be able and willing to implement improvement plans where necessary.
- Establish and grow an inclusive culture of continual business improvement and strong team engagement.
- Experience in Payroll is vital
What's in it for you?
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Growing company to work for
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Competitive salary
Not ready to apply?
If you’re looking for some more information, then please give us a call
Speak to Mez Patel
T: 01254 239363