Want to join a growing team? You’ll play a key role in supporting managers with safer recruitment, ensuring the organisation secures the very best talent, whilst also ensuring that they appoint safe and suitable people. Your eye for detail will help to maintain outstanding recruitment practices, and your creativity will ensure they are at the forefront of the latest practices and trends.
Your new role...
- Developing content that will attract top talent
- Ensuring the delivery of an engaging recruitment and onboarding experience
- Demonstrating clear, comprehensive, and effective records of all safer recruitment practices. Ensuring records are of the highest standards and showcase outstanding practices to ensure safe and suitable appointments
- Providing effective and timely support to managers, developing and enhancing their knowledge of, and compliance with, all aspects of employment law and safeguarding regulation
- You will take a lead role on safer recruitment, ensuring managers are clear on all policy requirements and expectations. With clear and effective systems of work, which are regularly audited, compliance with their statutory responsibilities is easily demonstrated
- Your interpersonal style is friendly, approachable, persuasive, and engaging, and your personality and style flows through your written work as effectively as when you speak with others
- You have an eye for detail
- You use your initiative effectively to secure positive results
- You work hard and have effective strategies for maintaining high levels of resilience
- You are passionate about supporting young people and securing safer recruitment appointments
- You want to be part of a modern and ambitious team that has a growth mindset
- You want to work with lovely colleagues who are passionate about what they do and who will always help and support each other
- You want the opportunity to work in an amazing location in our countryside setting
- You undertake or support ad hoc HR projects as required, as well as contributing to data analytics and report writing
What's in it for you?
- 26 days holiday + bank holiday
- Hybrid working 3 days in office and 2 days at home
- Company sick pay
- Fantastic pension scheme
- Free carpark
- Onsite canteen
- No weekends
- Early finishes every Friday!
Not ready to apply?
If you’re looking for some more information, then please give us a call
Speak to Mez Patel
T: 01254 239363