A global leader in development and manufacture of products in Darwen is looking for Production Operative to expand their team. This is a fantastic company to work for and there is opportunity for progression within the company.
Your new role...
- Various working hours
- Annualised hours / 38 hour week (with opportunity to increase working hours)
- Responsible for a range of production line activities
- Involvement in the site based improvement process
- Experience within a manufacturing/production background is essential
- A high concern for health and safety standards
- Flexibility in work attitude and an excellent team player
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance record
- Ability to contribute to improvement processes
- Demonstrated high personal standards and self motivation
What's in for you?
- Temp – perm – £10.68ph
- Comprehensive training in a world class manufacturing team
- Weekly pay whilst temporary
- The opportunity to work in a high performing team within a forward thinking culture
- Additional benefits if you are successful at securing a permanent position: Company pension, Life insurance, On-site parking, Private medical insurance, Profit sharing, Store discounts and Wellness programmes
What happens next?
- We’ll take a look at your application
- We’ll review it in line with our client’s requirements and assess if you’re a match for the role
- We’ll call you for a chat about the position to learn a little more about you and your personal aspirations
Not ready to apply?
If you’re looking for some more information then please give us a call.
Speak to Mia Gray
T: 01254 239363