Our client is a professional services business seeking someone who can deal with all seniorities of people and have a professional and can-do attitude. You would be the first point of contact for all customer enquiries both over the phone and in person at the front desk.
Your new role will include…
- Welcoming visitors into the premises and handling them appropriately
- Ensuring that the telephone is manned, and messages are relayed in a timely manner
- Vetting inbound calls before transferring to the appropriate person using an electronic switch board
- Dealing with customer queries, in a professional and polite manner to the best of your ability
- Collecting and disrupting the post to the appropriate areas of the business
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Competent in managing high volumes of calls in a polite and professional manner
- Experience working with switchboards
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays per annum
- Life Assurance of x2 annual salary (facility to increase at employees own cost)
- Pension scheme
- Voluntary Cash Plan Scheme – to assist with dental & optical bills
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Continued development and learning opportunities including sponsorship and study leave options
- Regular appraisals & bi-annual companywide social functions
If you have reception or front desk experience, then this is the ideal role for you…
What happens next?
- We’ll take a look at your application
- We’ll review it in line with our client’s requirements and assess if you’re a match for the role
- We’ll call you for a chat about the position to learn a little more about you and your personal aspirations
- We’ll video call you or invite you to Cummins Mellor HQ to meet with our team and discuss the next steps in your career
Not ready to apply?
If you’re looking for some more information then please give us a call.
Speak to Sara Howard
Temporary Recruitment Consultant
T: 01254 239363