As a Receptionist you will be working for a company that prides themselves on incredibly high levels of customer service. All the people within the property management team are highly professional, enthusiastic and talented property specialists.
The role of the Receptionist is to welcome occupiers and visitors to the building as well as managing the daily activity of contractors & third parties. You will also provide support to the associate director in relation to administration, tasking and liaising with suppliers to organise maintenance visits and ensure compliance requirements are met.
Your new role...
- Completing shift reports and reviewing daily patrols completed by site security, raising or following up on any outstanding issues via the Elogbooks Helpdesk and alerting line manager if required
- Assisting with completion of bi-monthly property report
- Completing regular review of supplier work orders and liaising with procurement team to update as required
- Monitor stationary/consumables levels and place regular orders in line with property budget
- Ensuring that all property and emergency response information is up to date and accurate
- Acting as roll call co-ordinator in the event of an emergency evacuation
- Meet and greet occupiers and visitors, liaising with occupier contacts to announce visitors or book in advance
- Sort and organise collection of internal post
- Sign in delivery drivers and direct to relevant floor
- Sign in contractors and direct to relevant floor or work area; issuing keys as required
- Liaising with building occupiers to announce planned works or inform of maintenance issues
- Collate and send out waste/recycling/utilities reports to occupiers
- Develop relationship with supplier contract managers and communicate regularly via email/telephone to organise planned maintenance or chase up attendance for urgent reactive maintenance issues
- Use of Elogbooks Helpdesk to log new jobs, review quotes, provide or request updates, act as ‘Buddy’ for line manager during periods of annual leave, ensure site notes are up to date
- Attending weekly operations meetings with line manager
- Use of RiskWise compliance system in accordance with ISO45001 management system requirements
- Other ad-hoc tasking as required by line manager / wider regional team
- Basic understanding of Property Management industry
- Enthusiastic, passionate with a commitment to delivering exceptional standards of customer service at all times
- Mature, accountable attitude with ability to work independently and demonstrate initiative
- Confident, outgoing personality with a corporate and professional outlook
- Ability to prioritise where necessary, with good planning and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Tact, diplomacy and awareness of confidentiality
- Self-starter with the flexibility to undertake a range of duties
- A good working knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Acute attention to detail and strong proofing and grammar skills, flair for document presentation
- IOSH, fire marshal & first aid training are desirable but not essential
What's in it for you?
- Competitive holidays
- Working for a company where you’ll feel fully involved and valued
- Ongoing training, career development opportunities and a clear succession plan
- Company Pension
What happens next?
1. We’ll take a look at your application
2. We’ll review it in line with our client’s requirements and assess if you’re a match for the role
3. We’ll call you for a chat about the position to learn a little more about you and your personal aspirations
4. We’ll video call you or invite you to Cummins Mellor HQ to meet with our team and discuss the next steps in your career
If you’re looking for some more information then please give us a call on 01254 239363.
Speak to Mez Patel
T: 01254 239363
You cannot apply as you are currently logged into the Recruiter Portal.