Our client is a very well established company, they are the market leaders in the transport sector. They are growing at a rapid pace and looking for the right person to work along side the general manager as the sales account manager.
Role and Responsibilities …
- Work alongside the General Manager to convert new business leads and move prospects through the sales pipeline
- Maintain extensive knowledge of the taxi licensing market and help build relationships with prospects
- Put together sales proposals and meeting follow-ups to new prospects
- Manage onboarding of new customers, communicating effectively with the Product and Service Delivery Manager and Tech Team to ensure customers are launched within agreed timescales
- Provide product training for onboarding customers
- Conduct service reviews with existing customers to ensure they are happy and to identify any upsell opportunities
About you …
- Excellent communication skills
- A sound understanding of the sales process
- High levels of motivation for relationship building
- Outstanding organisation & time management skills
- Experience utilising CRM software and Microsoft Office packages
- Drive to help the Commercial Team hit sales targets
- Establish, develop and maintain excellent professional relationships with prospects
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive basic salary dependent on experience
- Agile working two days in the office, the rest is up to you!
- Commission Scheme
- Raft of benefits (excellent holiday package, company incentives, social events )
- A thorough on-boarding and induction programme
- Continual personal and professional development plan
- Working in an award-winning office environment
- Monday to Friday 08.30am - 5pm
What happens next?
- We’ll take a look at your application
- We’ll review it in line with our client’s requirements and assess if you’re a match for the role
- We’ll call you for a chat about the position to learn a little more about you and your personal aspirations
- We’ll video call you or invite you to Cummins Mellor HQ to meet with our team and discuss the next steps in your career
Not ready to apply?
If you’re looking for some more information, then please give us a call
Speak to Amy Coates
T: 01254 239363