Cummins Mellor are supporting a national leading Darwen based organisation in their pursuit to expand their sales team.
With the business spanning over 80 years, our client has become a very well-known organisation producing bespoke products which they trade internationally. Due to continued expansion they seek a Sales Administrator to join their busy office. The successful candidate will be working closely with the Branch Manager and Senior Administrator.
As Sales Administrator your role will include:
- Day-to-day communication with customers and suppliers via telephone and email
- Processing all incoming sales orders via email and telephone
- Updating Annual Leave records for office and warehouse
- Providing ‘proof of delivery’ and copy invoices
- Processing credit and debit notes for customers
- Creating and maintaining customer and supplier records
- Stationery ordering for both office and warehouse
- Updating pricing matrices
- Attending all Sales Office and Branch Meetings and taking minutes if required
- Purchase Order processing for office and warehouse suppliers in SAP
- Processing requests for samples and literature
- Ensuring that all areas of the sales office are neat and tidy
- Observing all aspects of Health and Safety within the sales and warehouse environment
- Carrying out other administrative duties as required
- Updating monthly reports for accounts and sales
The successful Sales Administrator will:
- Vital in providing support for the sales team
- You will have excellent communication and IT skills
- Be logical, accurate, methodical, numerate with a smart professional appearance
- They are looking for energy, motivation and enthusiasm backed by administrative skills preferably in sales environment
What happens next?
- We’ll take a look at your application
- We’ll review it in line with our client’s requirements and assess if you’re a match for the role
- We’ll call you for a chat about the position to learn a little more about you and your personal aspirations
- We’ll video call you or invite you to Cummins Mellor HQ to meet with our team and discuss the next steps in your career
Not ready to apply?
If you’re looking for some more information, then please give us a call.
Speak to Amy Coates
Permanent Recruitment Consultant
T: 01254 239363