Our Client is the forefront pf of technology with a continued drive of Sustainability to achieve unique premium solutions for power transmission, conveying and special applications. Our client has been established since 1919 and today the proudly serve leaders of each industry in which they operate and support our global customers at international level.
As a Sales Executive your role will include:
- Front line sales function via email and telephone, specific duties include the following:
- Processing customer/distributor quotations, orders and invoices
- Providing bespoke chain build quotations using in-house drawings or customer’s own drawings
- Providing technical product information to customers as and when requires
All administration functions in accordance with ISO procedures and include (but not limited to) the following:
- Processing sales orders, including all required administration in accordance with procedures. Issuing of warehouse instructions, build details, picking lists and delivery instructions.
- Processing of Sales Order Confirmation of Shipments by the Warehouse, including printing of Delivery Notes, creating and issuing Sales Invoices
- Booking of weekly purchase shipments into stock and releasing of the appropriate Sales Orders to the Warehouse
- Process Purchase Order Acknowledgements, amending expected due dates if necessary, and advising Customer Service of appropriate revised delivery dates etc.
- Administer Sales Invoice queries including the issue of Credit Notes, if appropriate, and sending of Proofs of Delivery and copy invoices if requested.
- Any other duties as required by management with regard to staff cover during holidays etc.
- 20 days a year plus bank holiday
- Company Pension
- X3 death in service
- Private health scheme after two year service
- Please speak to consultant regarding salary
- (Sales Office experience in an engineering environment would be preferable but not essential)
What happens next?
- We’ll take a look at your application
- We’ll review it in line with our client’s requirements and assess if you’re a match for the role
- We’ll call you for a chat about the position to learn a little more about you and your personal aspirations
- We’ll video call you or invite you to Cummins Mellor HQ to meet with our team and discuss the next steps in your career
Not ready to apply?
If you’re looking for some more information, then please give us a call
Speak to Amy Coates
T: 01254 239363