Cummins Mellor are supporting an industry leading organisation in their pursuit to expand their sales team.
Our client is a fast growing national company providing a sustainable outlet for a difficult waste stream.
Your role will be mainly be office based located in the companies head office in Blackburn generating business leads, building relationships and creating and closing new business opportunities. A rapidly expanding organisation, the role offers opportunities for personal and professional development. This is a fantastic opportunity for progression and to be a part of a well knit, strong team.
As a Sales Executive your role will include;
- Gaining technical knowledge of the organisation
- A deep researching and understanding of the targets
- Generating new business sales
- Establishing, developing and maintaining positive business and customer relationships
- Dealing with customer problems and complaints to maximise customer satisfaction
- Identifying leads and new business opportunities
- Liaising with management and providing feedback in relation to customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential services
- Processing client orders, managing the full cycle and any queries that arise
The ideal Sales Executive will have;
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Knowledge on waste management, retail and home delivery is desired but not essential
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly establish working relationships
- Extremely driven
- Attention to detail and good levels of accuracy
- High levels of computer literacy
- A full clean driving license
Our client can offer;
- 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday - No Weekends
- Company Car
- Company Pension Scheme
- Regular training and opportunity for personal development and progression
- X3 death in service
- Training provided
If you feel you have the skills and attitude required for this role and wish to work with a forward thinking company to help them continue on their extraordinary growth journey then please apply today.
What happens next?
- We’ll take a look at your application
- We’ll review it in line with our client’s requirements and assess if you’re a match for the role
- We’ll call you for a chat about the position to learn a little more about you and your personal aspirations
- We’ll video call you or invite you to Cummins Mellor HQ to meet with our team and discuss the next steps in your career
Not ready to apply?
If you’re looking for some more information, then please give us a call
Speak to Amy Coates
T: 01254 239363