We are a market leading, family run wholesaler/manufacturer supplying specialist retailers, contractors and interior designers with window furnishing products, both off the shelf and made to measure. Our business has grown year on year, we have a passion to continue growing the business and re-invest profits into refreshing our product range and improving infrastructure.
The Sales Office Supervisor will support the Sales Office Manager in monitoring and controlling the activities and achievements of the Internal Sales team towards targets and customer service levels.
Your new role...
- Supervise and co-ordinate the daily activities of the Sales Office
- Assist the Sales Office Manager in devising performance & reporting measures for the Internal Sales Department
- Schedule and monitor workflow for the Internal Sales team (those working in the office & remotely)
- To coach, guide and develop the Internal Sales team to meet customer service and sales objectives
- To help identify and implement any appropriate training requirements for individuals and the wider Internal Sales team
- Handling escalated Customer Complaints / Issues effectively.
- Approve and monitor staff holidays and sick leave
- Building a close working relationship with Head of External Sales and Field Account team.
- Liaise effectively with other departments on behalf of the Internal Sales team.
- Friendly and confident manner
- Computer literate with working knowledge of Microsoft office: Word /Excel etc
- Desire for excellent customer service with a “can do” attitude.
- Flexible approach
- Excellent Organisational Skills
- Effective Communication
What's in it for you?
- 25 days holiday plus up to 3 additional days per year awarded quarterly for 100% attendance
- Monday to Friday 8:30am to 6:00pm
- Bonus scheme
- Fantastic company to work
What happens next?
- We’ll take a look at your application
- We’ll review it in line with our client’s requirements and assess if you’re a match for the role
- We’ll call you for a chat about the position to learn a little more about you and your personal aspirations
- We’ll video call you or invite you to Cummins Mellor HQ to meet with our team and discuss the next steps in your career
Not ready to apply?
If you’re looking for some more information, then please give us a call on 01254 239363
Speak to Mez Patel
T: 01254 239363