Cummins Mellor are looking for a Semi-skilled CNC Miller Turner to join an established plastic fabrication company within the Burnley area.
The company have been established since 2005 and are highly successful, they supply a range of quality engineered thermoplastic products and materials to a variety of commercial and manufacturing industries
What's in it for you?
- Mon-Thurs 8am – 5pm and Fri 8am -2.30pm
- Rate of pay depending on experience
- Immediate start
- Opportunity for a permanent contract after 12 weeks
- Great working environment
- The role entails machining plastic machine parts for various industries.
- Weekly pay so you can start earning straight away
- Close to public transport
- Training provided
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Great communication skills
- Experience using CNC miller turning machinery such as XYC machine (essential)
- Solid work history
- Keen to progress
If you are interested in this role please apply by uploading your CV.
What happens next?
- We’ll take a look at your application
- We’ll review it in line with our client’s requirements and assess if you’re a match for the role
- We’ll call you for a chat about the position to learn a little more about you and your personal aspirations
Not ready to apply?
If you’re looking for some more information, I would love to have a chat!
Speak to Mia Gray
I would be more than happy to talk to you about the role in more detail, feel free to call or email me on the details below.
T: 01254 239363