An exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager has arisen within a start up company in Burnley.
Do you have experiences in B2B sales?
Are you excited to work with stakeholders to grow a team and the business?
This role is designed to ensure that services are delivered in line with SLAs, ensuring that quality standards are at the forefront of service delivery.
The sales manager will take ownership of client retention and development whilst ensuring that service standards are not impacted during the company’s periods of growth, producing relevant and accurate MI to enable the organic growth of the business throughout the United Kingdom and abroad.
The Senior Sales Manager will have the ultimate responsibility for driving, achieving and exceeding sales. Working alongside the company directors, the Senior Sales Manager will generate sales, developing strategies to grow the business whilst remaining in control of the sales pipeline, CRM data, reporting and other sales compliance.
The sales manager must have a proven track record in targeting new business through the use of professional relationships and networks within a similar sales role in either payroll or other services.
Your new role...
- Owning and hitting/exceeding – quarterly/annual sales targets
- Generating own sales
- Set sales strategy alongside the business directors and roadmap the vision for sales at the Company
- Respond proactively to market demand and influencing factors in collaboration with business development.
- Budget Management
- Managing teams and providing enthusiastic leadership to sales teams and motivating them to achieve sales targets and goals.
- Ensuring remuneration packages remain attractive to recruit the best sales staff.
- Responsibility for ensuring the continued professional development of sales staff, implementing training and undertaking employee reviews and appraisals.
- Recruiting direct reports such as Regional and Area Managers in collaboration with HR.
- Responsibility for hiring other sales staff and staying within lean recruitment budgets.
- Maintaining an effective sales team by training employees. This process also includes monitoring, appraising and managing the performance of the team.
- Responsibility for developing new business within established networks at boardroom level, instigating large scale preferred supplier contracts with blue chip companies.
- Protect profit margins, ensuring sales volumes remain high and that prices are set at a sufficient level to make profit. In close collaboration with A&F, exec team and stakeholders.
- Managing Change: In an ever changing market environment, the Sales Director would be expected to foresee any changes in the landscape and implement strategic management to help the company negotiate such changes – in collaboration with business development Operations and the Directors.
- Work closely with marketing to design and implement the organisation’s sales strategy
What's in it for you?
- Developing a whole whole sales strategy and team from scratch
- Growing company to work for
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Competitive salary with generous commission scheme
Not ready to apply?
If you’re looking for some more information, then please give us a call
Speak to Mez Patel
T: 01254 239363