An exciting opportunity has arisen for experienced Warehouse Operatives to join a highly successful, well established and growing company in the area. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidates as it's working for a well known client offering genuine opportunity for progression.
The company specialise in manufacturing heating and lighting products (the ideal candidate will need to be physically fit).
What’s in it for you?
- Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
- £10ph plus up to £300 bonus every quarter
- Close to Rosegrove train station
- Immediate starts available
- Weekly pay so you can start earning straight away!
- Opportunity for progression
- Refer a friend
- Great working environment
- 28 days holiday
- Easy to travel to via public transport
What does the role involve?
- Heavy lifting
- Loading and unloading containers
- Using warehouse technology
- General warehouse duties
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years warehouse experience and be physically fit as the role does entail heavy lifting.
What happens next?
- We’ll take a look at your application
- We’ll review it in line with our client’s requirements and assess if you’re a match for the role
- We’ll call you for a chat about the position to learn a little more about you and your personal aspirations
Not ready to apply?
If you’re looking for some more information, I would love to have a chat!
Speak to Mia Gray
I would be more than happy to talk to you about the role in more detail, feel free to call or email me on the details below.
T: 01254 239363